Did you know that Eastmark is Arizona’s top rated master planned community? The community has even gone on to receive national recognition as well. Eastmark was recently ranked #8 in the Nation for Best of the Decade!
Not only do we have our own farm store, community pool, recreation center, amphitheater, and community events for a wide range of interests, but we are also looking forward to these additions:
- Skate Park: State of the art Skate Park slated to open 1st Quarter of 2022.
- Inspirian Peak: Another amazing destination park in Eastmark. This Park will be located North of Point Twenty-Two and Inspirian. Keep your eye out. This Park is slated to open the first Quarter of 2022.
- Disc Golf Course: This course is over 40 acres, will have 14 holes and exercise stations throughout.
- Ray & Ellsworth Mixed Use Space: 56 acres of retail, entertainment, office and multi-family residential space. More to come!
- 2-acre Catch and Release Pond. The tunnel under Point Twenty-Two will allow pedestrians to walk around without the hassle of traffic.
- This fire department will be the home to the very first 100% electric fire truck!
- City of Mesa Library is under way. More to come!
- Legacy Sports USA is right down the street. The largest sports and entertainment facility in North America. 320 acres, to be exact.
- More homes will be built! Capital West, Landsea, William Ryan will be opening model homes in November-December. Be on the lookout for your standard floor plans in addition to 5 car garages and homes in the 4600+ square feet with 5 car garages are coming to Eastmark! More room for all those golf carts.
Search here for available homes in Eastmark!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.